All in one page IV v2
Made by request. The difference between this and previous version is that you need to hover to see the content instead of click to see the content like on previous one.
- preview: (xxxxx)
- code: (xxxxx)
- preview: (xxxxx)
- code: (xxxxx)
- custom images
- custom cursors
- navigation links
- Five links. More could potentially be added if you go into the code—they’ll line up nicely along the border
- Customizable description. You can either choose to have the description shown at all times, or to simply have it appear when hovered over
- Customizable sidebar image. As shown in the preview above. You can toggle between having a border around your image or not
- Sidebar image is squared. With border make sure it reaches 100x100, without aim for 136x136 at least
- Some colors will appear when hovering over the posts
- Questions can be directed here
- Please like or reblog in case of use
- Please do not remove credit, redistribute and/or claim as your own or use as a base, thank you!
CODING PAGES; a basic walkthrough by azurethemes/salazhar
A anon requested I create a tutorial on coding pages, but the thing is, I cannot teach you that. Pages should be entirely your own and there are so many different styles, and there are even much more I haven’t discovered yet. Every page can be and is done differentlyThis post will just cover the basics and I will be providing links to several tutorials and websites for inspiration so you can create your own pages with your own style.
BLOGROLL BASE CODE by by azurethemes/salazhar
↳ preview - code
An anon requested I release a blogroll base code that’s structured already, rather than just the blogroll code. This code is very simple and it doesn’t include links and icon hover effects.
There’s so many effects and possibilities, I can’t and don’t have the time to put it in a base code. That’s up to your creativity and for you to do your research so you can have the perfect blogroll you have in mind. The only feature this code has are the tooltips and styled credits on the bottom right corner. To understand the code more, I have a guide up here that you should read.
- This is a base code so you can edit it as much as you want
- You don’t need to credit me, but it would be much appreciated if you do.
- Please edit the code more before releasing it. I won’t have you changing the font/colors/size, etc. then adding your name to the credits.
- You may not release this as your own base code.
- I won’t offer much help with customizing this code since I made it for you to understand how blogrolls work. It’s really easy and as mentioned above, I have a guide up.
LAVENDER THEME by Cauliflorus
- 2 columns
- 180px posts
- Right & Left Background images
- 4 Custom Links
- To top button
- Cute sidebar fill
Please like/reblog if you are using/ going to use because it really helps me, thank you!
Theme #45 by soonjun
No title, no description.
Links: 5 custom + home, ask and archive (can be changed/can add more);
Post Size Options: 250px, 400px or 500px;
- text size;
- text font;
- post distance;
- line height;
- infinite scroll;
- different cursor.
Please like or reblog if using. And let me know if there are any issues.
Check out KCONET for more quality k-pop themes!
Static preview 1: (xxxxx)
Static preview 2: (xxxxx)
- Main links
- sidebar image that sticks to top when you scroll up
- Optional description
- Optional navigation
- Optional blogroll
- Optional search box
- Two extra boxes for stats, credits or anything you like
- 500px posts (one column)
- Jump pagination
- Permalink pagination
- Post info
- Like and reblog buttons
- Webkit scrollbar
- Customization of colors
- You can turn captions on and off
- There is an option to turn container dark or bright transparent
- There are 3 custom fonts for accent to choose
- In sidebar there is an option to make sidebar content visible by default or visible on hover (Show only titles in Sidebar)
Theme 007: Phat Redux by maomuthemes. Compatible with the modern browsers Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Optimized for desktop.
This theme is modeled after redux edits for my friend who loves them. Since people seem to like this style, I’m releasing it for you all as well. It has over 100 options, so I’ve listed them all in the features link. Enjoy! Please like / reblog the theme if you plan on using it!
Theme 019 by Senpiez
(wait 5 sec then hit “Skip Ad”)
- 250/400/500px posts
- pagination / endless scroll
- optional: grayscale / faded images
- up to 7 custom links (including home, ask, and archive!)
- a side image
- much much more!!!
THEME #3 COUNTING STARS
- 500px posts
- 80x80 sidebar image
- 3 custom links
- if you have any questions, feel free to ask away :)
if using, please like/reblog and follow the rules (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Static preview: (xxxxx)
*four + 6 custom links
*250px posts (3 column)
*all the titles are customizable
* like and reblog buttons.*you can upload background
*colors are customizable
- 7 customizable links.
- Sidebar Image width: 180px.
- Black and white images.
- Cute cursor.
- Slow down.
- White follow button.
Never remove the credits, inspiration is different from copies. If the theme have a problem or you have any doubt about it just comes into contact.