theme 10 // a log moderne· 250/400/500px posts
· color coded for each post type
· option to randomize the colors instead to get one color assigned to all posts for each reload
· show/hide captions and tags
· alternating post backgrounds + adjust post margin
· infinite scrolling
note: this theme automatically shows links to pages if you enable the “show a link to this page"option. randomize color option is currently incompatible with infinite scrolling. do like or reblog if using or plan using, thank you.
Or why you should use ImagesLoaded with Isotope or Masonry
Hello! Over the past couple of months, I’ve seen the increased popularity in using the Isotope script for doing cool sorting features in themes or pages here on Tumblr. Since Isotope is one of my fav scripts of all time, I think it’s great that people is discovering it! But the problem I keep seeing on themes or pages with the script is the fact that the elements in the grid layout are often overlapping. Fortunately, the solution is pretty simple and I’m going to tell you how to do it!
Theme 14- Black Swan
Here is my new header theme with multiple options
- header is optional, works with all sizes and dimensions
- title is optional
- links are optional
- 6 custom links
- projects dimensions 280x100
- affiliates dimensions 60x60
- members image dimensions 50x50
- 500px posts
- shows via and source icons
- colors are customizable
- best to use with google chrome
- please like/reblog this post if you’re going to use it
- DO NOT remove the credit
If you have any questions message me here.
theme 07: daffodils; by kateargernt
this theme features:
- 400px/500px posts (choose only one or the theme will be messed up)
- 100px by 100px header & sidebar image
- home, ask, + three custom links
- optional hover info + tags, inspired by armyofghosts's eighteenth theme
- customizable first letter color of the title & post title; if you want it to be the same color as the title just select the same color there
- optional pop-up ask
- optional lazy load
- sidebar appears on scroll
- in the sidebar, the links show up when you hover over the sidebar itself;
- pagination on bottom
standard rules apply. please like or reblog if using or saving!
Static preview 1: (xxxxx)
Static preview 2: (xxxxx)
- Main links
- Topbar that sticks to top when you scroll up
- Optional description
- Optional navigation
- Optional search box
- Optional social links
- 400px posts (two columns)
- Jump pagination
- Permalink pagination
- Post info
- Like and reblog buttons
- Webkit scrollbar
- Customization of colors
- You can turn captions on and off
- There is an option to make post background dark or bright transparent
- There are 5 custom google fonts
- A contained theme.
- 3 custom links; title appears when you hover over the numbers.
- 330px posts only.
- Option for show captions.
- Option for infinite scrolling.
- Option for monochrome posts.
- Option for page border.
- Option for avatar.
- Keep the title and subtitle as short as shown in preview.
Please reblog/like if using.
"another cute theme" by hentaist…… so this is just really cute and i had lots of fun making it and messing around with it. it can be customized very easily to your liking.
- 300, 250, 400, 500 post sizes all work fine
- sidebar image
- 2 link styles (text or on click drop down)
- optional description
- optional rounded posts
- double border / single border
- shadow styles optional (2 styles)
- endless scroll or pagination
- 2 sidebar styles
- 2 permalink styles (tags/info area)
- optional background cover
- a lot of other useful minor stuff / color options
Theme #7 Tinfoil [revamped] by Riverbell themes
A fresh and crisp makeover of my seventh theme, Tinfoil. The inspiration was minimalism and the cold colour of gold, as seen in the preview. This theme is packed with options and cool features which I hope you will enjoy. Don’t forget to like or reblog this post if you are thinking of using this theme ♥
» preview + code
- 400/350/330/300/250 px post width
- One column, left or right aligned
- Two sidebars
- Blog background selections: colour, gradient, full image, pattern image, one image in top right corner, one image in bottom right corner
- Sidebar background selections: colour or gradient
- Circular tumblr icon
- Up to 10 custom links + page link support
- Optional infinite scroll
- Optional greyscale posts
- Optional show tags on hover
- Custom Google fonts (see notes)
- Custom reblog and like buttons
- Disqus support (see notes)
Do not steal, redistribute, remove credit or claim as your own. Alterations for personal use are ok!
NotesInstructions for Google fonts and Disqus are all available in the live preview. Be sure to read these before asking questions!
theme 09 // percent five
· 250/400/500px posts
· 250px has 2/3 column option, 400px has 1/2 column option
· 5 custom links
· update tabs included (can be disabled)
· show/hide tags and captions
· option for custom tumblr controls
· option for infinite scrolling
· option for background image & customization
· option for post transparency
· optional loading animation
· customizable colors and fonts
note: editing update tabs has to be done manually. the code for update tabs is right under the <body> tag. i do not help with customization beyond the provided options. please like and reblog if using or plan using. thank you.
This all-in-one page comes with:
- about me (icon size is 150px)
- faq with ask and submit boxes
I’ve left a lot of notes and reminders in the code so it should be easy to customize to your liking.
Do not claim as yours, do not remove the credit, do not use as a base.
Please like/reblog if using/saving! Since customizing this theme can be a little tricky, I’ll welcome all questions. Please direct them to my theme blog.
Theme 41: Happy Halloween!by Roxie
- Halloween style blog theme
- 3 different backgrounds to switch
- 5 different main title fonts
- 5 different cursors
- 3 different navi icons
- One main title + second title
- 5 customized links
- Scroll down button
- Scroll to top
How to use: (Please read before asking!)
- All the different version are in the same code. The default settings are all the first options of each category. You can switch to whatever you prefer.
- Please remember to TURN OFF ALL the other options when you choose one.
- Please be patient when you turn on one option. It might need a few seconds to run before the preview show up.
- The texts and font sizes of Main Title / Second Title are NOT suggested to be changed since they look the best in that way. If you encounter any problem after changing please contact me.
- If the font doesn’t work for you, it’s probably because of the browser you’re using. Google Chrome and Firefox are recommended.
- If you’re using Chrome and the font size appears bigger than the preview pictures, it’s probably because of your font size limit settings. You can go to Settings > Show Advance Settings > Web Content > Font Size > Customize Fonts and change your minimum font size.
- If you’re not familiar with coding, I don’t recommend you to edit anything by yourself. I’ll suggest you to install the code again when something goes wrong. If you need help feel free to ask me!
- Please like or reblog if you’re using
- Do not use as a base
- Do not claim as your own
- Do not remove the credit
If you have any problem please message me